Thick Slouch Socks
Made in the USA! Scrunch socks, slouch socks, whatever you call them, they are the best socks! The unofficial sock of the '80s and '90s - or maybe you remember when they were the unofficial sock of the '50s and called Bobby Socks! Our modern take on the slouch sock is feeling totally right for today, too. Wear them long and pulled all the way up to the knee, or scrunch 'em down for maximum slouchiness! These also make a great boot sock.
Long, thick, scrunchable ribbed top with nice stretch for comfortable wear. Slimmer fit in the foot, with reinforced heels, and extra cushioning on the bottom and in the toe. Knit using slub yarn, which gives these slouchies an intentionally textured feel. White slouch socks are dyeable.
Available by the pair, or in wholesale Bulk Packs of 6 pair. 6 pair Bulk Packs are available in solid color packs, or in assortments as shown in the photos:
- Black, White, Grey Assortment (2 black, 2 white, 1 heather grey, 1 solid grey)
- Black and White Assortment (3 black, 3 white)
- Pink, Black, White, Grey Assortment (1 hot pink, 1 light pink, 1 black, 1 white, 1 heather grey, 1 solid grey)
- Blue, Black, White, Grey Assortment (1 navy blue, 1 light blue, 1 black, 1 white, 1 heather grey, 1 solid grey)
- Classic Colors Assortment: (2 black, 2 white, 1 red, 1 navy)
- Bright Assortment (1 hot pink, 1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 grass green, 1 seafoam)
Cotton/nylon blend. Size 9-11, fits women's shoe sizes 5-12.5, fits men's shoe sizes 4-10.5. Top (tube) is 14" long. Made in the USA.
We Also Recommend
Cotton Scrunchies, standard // Assorted Scrunchie packs or by the piece
Supersoft Knit Headbands // PIECE, 12 piece BULK PACK or 1200 piece CASE